Bilingual Research Analyst
We are currently recruiting for a bilingual Research Analyst to join a financial research and consulting company. The role is focused on international primary and secondary research including surveys, executive interviews, data analysis and report writing.
This role is suited to candidates who enjoy learning and have a natural intellectual curiosity. You should have a strong academic background and at least 2 years work experience. You must be fluent in English AND one other language from the following; French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian or Spanish.
Key requirements for this role:
- Fluent to Business level in English and one other language
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- 'A' grade in Maths at GCSE/A Level
- Educated to degree level
- Must enjoy working with numbers and statistics
- Experience using Excel is helpful although not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Good numerical skills
- Ability to build relationships with Research contacts globally
Please note that unless specified, we regret that Oak Tree Recruitment are unable to provide support or sponsorship for Visa's or Work permits or relocation. All candidates must be able to relocate with necessary visa and or permits or hold current right to work in the UK.
Twitter & Facebook @Oaktreejobs