We currently have an exciting opportunity for Technical & Online Marketing Manager in Corby, Northamptonshire.
The Technical & On-line Marketing Manager will be responsible for the strategic design, implementation, management and monitoring of a range of compelling and cost-effective on-line marketing communication strategies and campaigns.
Specifically, these will be targeted at driving new sales leads, up-selling/cross selling to existing customers and driving brand awareness.
- On line optimisation lead, working with others in the team to oversee our optimisation strategy to ensure cost-effective Google campaigns leading to increased traffic and sales.
- Improve, generate and update website content. Improve the sale success rate through retaining interest of website users
- Manage website content across multiple websites and ensuring tone of voice and core brand message is unified across all websites
- Analyse and improve the website positioning and produce bi-weekly SEO/KPI reports
- Develop IT processes, best practices and tools across the business.
- Social media lead, working with the team to oversee and implement our strategy to ensure compelling and cost-effective on line social marketing campaigns leading to increased sales and awareness
- Manage and oversee the brand strategy on-line,
- Manage internal staff and external agencies
- Support the business across all departments through a ‘can do’ attitude drawing on our Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Oversee the strategic analysis and implementation forming the basis of our on-line marketing approaches, which will also inform our marketing messages
This is an excellent opportunity so don't delay and apply now!!
- 3-5 years of industry or agency experience in Digital Marketing with a proven track record of leading successful on-line optimization campaigns, including for social media (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In, YouTube). You consider yourself a knowledgeable and passionate on-line marketer.
- Expert knowledge in the latest digital and social media technology/ channels and how to best leverage these to develop online campaigns that successfully increase sales.
- Excellent project management skills
- A natural problem solver and out-of-the-box thinker able to join in and develop solutions across the business where required
- A confident, highly motivated professional who is quick to learn and takes great pride in their work and achieving targets and goals.
- Excellent written English and verbal communications is essential
- Conscientious, trustworthy and loyal
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit.