We currently have exciting opportunities for enthusiastic and driven candidates to work as Call Centre Agents in our clients vibrant and dynamic contact centre based in South West England.
Our client is looking for people who are keen to use their language skills in a professional career and who are ready to hit the ground running and start ASAP over the up and coming weeks. They can offer a great work environment.
It is vital that you are fully fluent in both English and French for this role. You will be using your French language skills over the phone and in writing so full language proficiency is essential, both written and spoken communications. You'll be joining a fast paced, multilingual call centre with an international workforce, so it's a great opportunity to meet people from all walks of life.
Your role as a Call Centre Agent will be providing customer service via telephone, email or an online web chat representing the client, remembering to follow procedures and aiming to hit targets. Full training is provided but the most important thing is that you'll be using your amazing customer service skills to give top level service over 4 channels - phone, email, chat and social media.
Key Skills Required for the Role:
- Experience of delivering customer excellence or the desire to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Analytical thinker who likes to solve problems
- Comfortable with technology and relishes new opportunities
- Accountable and efficient personality
What my client can offer you:
- Fun and friendly environment
- Supportive, opportunity driven company-culture
- Break-out spaces and games room
- Social events and parties
- Regular office games and events
- Out-of-office groups, clubs and activities
- Incentives and spot prizes
- Language sharing opportunities
This is a temporary ongoing role with a minimum 6 month commitment. Our client is a world leader in their industry and they are looking for dedicated, outgoing and ambitious new team members who are ready to kick start their new career in the UK!
Apply now for immediate consideration. Please only apply if you have the required skills and absolute fluency in French.
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications match our clients' requirements.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit.