French fluency and good customer service is all you need!
£8.72 per hour Monthly Bonus!
Full Time availability across Monday to Sunday (5/7 days)
Our client is looking for people who are keen to use their French language skills in a professional career and who are ready to hit the ground running and start ASAP over the up and coming weeks. They can offer a great work environment, in a vibrant and dynamic office based near Poole and Bournemouth, South West England.
You'll be joining a fast paced, multilingual call centre with an international workforce, so it's a great opportunity to meet people from all walks of life.
Your role as a Call Centre Agent will be providing Customer Service via telephone, email or an on-line web chat.Full training is provided but the most important thing is that you'll be using your amazing customer service skills to give top level service over 4 channels - phone, email, chat and social media. Key Skills Required for the Role:
What they can offer in return:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Analytical thinker who likes to solve problems
- Comfortable with technology and relishes new opportunities
- Knowledge of the Android and iOS phones/tablets is helpful, however full training will be provided.
- Fun and friendly environment
- Supportive, opportunity driven company-culture
- Break-out spaces and games room
- Social events and parties
- Regular office games and events
- Out-of-office groups, clubs and activities
- Incentives and spot prizes
- Language sharing opportunities
This is an ongoing temporary role - Various start dates over the coming months available. Training provided.
This role is for customer support only so no cold calling and there’s no selling
Apply now for immediate consideration. Fluency is French and English both spoken and written is essential.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit.