Oak tree are proudly working on behalf of their International market leading gaming technology client. Based in the modern, fun and exciting Customer Service centre in Newcastle Upon Tyne, we are looking for French Speakers who are passionate about technology and in particular gaming.
This is a FTC for 12 months with permanent opportunities for the right candidates.
£18,200 plus Bonus from day 1, many more benefits and relocation support!
The purpose of the role is to deliver a memorable and fulfilling gaming experience to the players.
If you are ready for a challenge, are fluent in written and spoken French & English and enjoy gaming
then we want to hear from you!Key Responsibilities:
=Skills to be successful in this role:
- Provide solutions to consumers and deliver an exceptional customer experience with every interaction.
- Support all consumer contacts in French; using web-mail & phone primarily
- Handle any technical issues
- Look for opportunities to improve the customer experience by sharing consumer feedback and recommendations to internal Production & Business teams.
- Strong technical ability- ability to troubleshoot effectively in a technical/PC/Gamer support environment
- Active gamer, familiar with both PC and Console gaming
- Good understanding of social media activity, Facebook, Twitter, Your Tube
- Quick thinker with good communication skills and enjoys being a team player!
- Fluent in French to Native level
Full time hours across Monday to Sunday - Various shifts operate in the centre as EMEA consumers.
Must be flexible to work on a rota basis including some evenings and weekends. Fixed term 12 month contract with opportunities to go permanent for the right candidate.