Oak Tree Recruitment - Specialist Commercial and Multilingual RecruitmentOak tree are proudly working on behalf of their highly reputable and esteemed International gaming technology client. Based in the modern, fun and exciting Customer Service centre in Newcastle Upon Tyne, we are looking for German Speakers who are passionate about technology and in particular gaming.
This is a FTC for 12 months with permanent opportunities for the right candidates.
£18,200 plus Bonus from day 1, many more benefits and relocation support!
The purpose of the role is to deliver a memorable and fulfilling gaming experience to the players.
If you are ready for a challenge, are fluent in written and spoken German & English
, share their passion for what they do and ready to play a role in their ongoing success, then we want to hear from you! As well as being great team players and living and breathing the brand you will also:
- Consistently provide solutions to consumers and deliver an exceptional customer experience with every interaction.
- Support all consumer contacts in German; using web-mail & phone primarily , and potentially forums and social media in coordination with Community Managers.
- Act with autonomy and creativity to delight and astound customers with knowledge and passion for their products.
- Look for opportunities to improve the customer experience by sharing consumer feedback and recommendations to internal Production & Business teams.
Your mission is to:
- Proficient in troubleshooting technical issues.
- Develop a deep knowledge of products and process.
- Provide first contact resolution of customer issues
- Show flexibility to work shifts as needed with an understanding for the demands of the business and our consumers.
Skills to be successful in this role:
- Strong technical ability- ability to troubleshoot effectively in a technical/PC/Gamer support environment
- Active gamer, familiar with both PC and Console gaming
- Good understanding of social media activity, Facebook, Twitter, Your Tube
- Quick thinker with good communication skills and enjoys being a team player!
Full time hours across Monday to Sunday - Various shifts operate in the centre as EMEA consumers.
Must be flexible to work on a rota basis including some evenings and weekends.