German Speaking Market Research Analyst(Manufacturing, Building, Construction)
Ealing, London (Easily commutable from Slough & Hayes, Middlesex)Permanent Full Time Opportunity with a starting salary of £24,000 to £26,000.
Oak Tree Recruitment are working on behalf of their client, a specialist market research consultancy serving the global building technologies industry. This company work with most leading major manufacturers as well as private equity firms, strategic consultancies and public bodies. They are looking for a passionate and investigative colleague to join their German Customer team based in Ealing, London.
With sociable and open office working environment and great career opportunities, this is an excellent opportunity for the candidate with the right attributes to succeed.The Role
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for the collection, analysis and presentation of market data in a variety of sectors, including heating, ventilation, air conditioning, controls, sanitation, insulation and coatings.Responsibilities of the role include:
- Research through high-level interviews with industry experts (both telephone and personal)
- Intelligence gathering, including the collection and analysis of supporting statistics (e.g. macro-economic, trade, construction etc.)
- Analysing data to a high level of accuracy and writing insightful market reports with a high level of English
- Presenting and selling services to existing and prospective clients.The Successful Fit
· A Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in a business related field and around two years’ experience of working in a business-related environment
· Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, including total fluency in English and German.
· Commitment, self-motivation, an enquiring mind and a genuine interest in economic developments and market dynamics
· A fearless attitude towards research interviews is essential
· Strong analytical and report writing skills. Proven proficiency in Excel and WordPlease note that this is not a financial analyst position.
You do not need to have any prior knowledge of the building technologies field, but we do need to feel that you can develop a genuine interest in the area.