(Gaming, Technology, Newcastle Upon Tyne)
Working for an exciting leading global gaming and technology brand, this dynamic organisation are on the search for a new HR generalist to join their team in the vibrant city of Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
A innovative and forwarding thinking brand that is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. They are responsible for creating imaginative dimensions for their gamers and giving them a unique experience like no other. A fun and social environment that will inspire the creative artist within you!
This HR Generalist position does need someone that has the experience of working in a similar role and a dynamic individual that understands HR processes such as recruitment, providing employee counsel, policies and employee development etc but there is so much more to this role. If you have the experience but are looking for the right environment where your ideas will be listened to, somewhere you can motivate others, work with a diverse and engaging workforce and put your innovative and out of the box thinking into practice, then this is for you!
Your mission, should you just to accept it includes:
- Support the end to end recruitment process including liaising with line managers, recruitment agencies and internal partners arranging interviews, compiling offers and contracts
- Act as an advisor to Managers on issues relating to policy interpretation and employee relations providing coaching techniques and developing performance improvement plans
- Internal communications - updating the company Intranet, some employee related marketing
- Work closely with HR Director and HR team members to develop and implement HR strategic programs that will drive increased employee satisfaction and commitment levels
- Work with line managers to ensure efficient on boarding of new employees and support the induction for new employees.
This bit is all about you:
- Experienced HR professional, with a solid understanding of recruitment, HR and employee engagement policies and procedures.
- An innovative thinker who likes to implement new ideas
- A people person that can engage and communicate with a diverse team
- Must have completed either an undergraduate or post-graduate degree in Human Resources Management and be looking at working toward or have obtained a CIPD professional designation.
- Human Resources experience in the entertainment or creative industry is an asset.
- If you happen to be fluent in another European Language then this would be a huge advantage
This role also offers a very attractive salary of c£30,000 a performance related Bonus.
Benefits include - flexible working hours, Life Assurance, Matched Contribution Pension, Private Health care, Cycle to Work Scheme, Discounts & Perks and a fun and social culture (Great if you love to do Yoga at work!)
Relocation package offered. If you are interested then please do not hesitate, we cannot wait to tell you more about this company!