Customer Account Executive - Finnish Speaking
£23-26,000 per annum
Death in Service Benefit
Hours - 37.5 per week Monday to Friday
Permanent The Company
We are very proud to be working in partnership with a worldwide leader in online publication and e-journal subscriptions. They have been servicing clients in professional sectors such as Education and Health care for over 60 years. Based in a vibrant multi-cultural open plan environment in Enfield, this is fantastic opportunity to join a company that has enviable customer service standards.The main purpose of the role
is to service a portfolio of clients, managing day to day requirements and promoting customer loyalty through effective dedicated account management.Key Responsibilities
Resolve problems efficiently with minimum impact on the customer
Effective Client Account Management, developing lasting relationships
Responsible for business retention and strategic review of accounts
Strive for maximum customer account retention
Analyse trends of customer accounts to manage account more effectively
To cover a whole portfolio of clients, ranging from Hospitals, universities and professional corporations
- Takes pride in their work and is dedicated to providing exceptional account management and customer focus to a portfolio of clients.
- Excellent and building and maintaining customer relationships
- Strong work ethic with desire to achieve and maintain high standards
- Excellent organisational and time management skill
- You will naturally need to be good at picking up new systems and bespoke software and not be phased as a cross use of multiple systems.
- You will be speaking with both Finnish and English-speaking customers so a good level of fluency in both languages, verbally and written is essential.
- Individuals that have worked in a client service driven environment would be suited as this role requires someone who is able to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines and be able to manage a diverse portfolio of clients with varying service level demands
- Preferably have experience of working in a position where your role is directly responsible for providing a service to customers or team members internally or externally. (Sales Support, Admin Support, People Support/HR)
- Good professional writing skills
- Be a natural problem solver and enjoys investigating issues
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Please note that unless specified, we regret that Oak Tree Recruitment are unable to provide support or sponsorship for Visa's or Work permits or relocation. All candidates must be able to relocate with necessary visa and or permits or hold current right to work in the UK.
Twitter & Facebook @Oaktreejobs