Oak Tree Recruitment are proud to be working with one of the UKs fastest growing online Holiday and Travel booking companies based in Central London.
We are looking for passionate Customer Service Agents to help make a difference to the customers when they're booking holidays! This role is specific to the Nordic / Scandinavian market and you will need to be fluent to Native level in Finnish (written and spoken)
The hours are currently Mon-Fri however, flexibility with evenings and weekends is essential for future requirements. This is a permanent position with a salary of up to £25k dependent on experience (Negotiable) Main Responsibilities:
· Assisting customers make new bookings finding holidays that suit their needs and requirements and working to conversation targets.
· Helping customers with all kinds of pre travel queries, including booking amendments and cancellations.
· Managing all pre travel supplier driven queries including flight schedule changes and hotel over bookings.
· Managing in resort issues end to end including all supplier liaison to ensure that they provide an adequate solution for customers.
· Building strong working relationships with internal teams and also with our partners who supply flights, accommodation and transfers
· Support with research into local markets and offer suffestions for improvement in content and product offering It would be a great bonus if have experience of working within the Travel industry - A passion for Travel, previous customer service experience and native in the any of the required languages along with a friendly personality is all you need.
Immediate start is available! You must be available and currently residing in UK due to face to face interview process.
Please get in touch with your most up to date CV if you wish to be considered for this role.
We look forward to receiving your application.
(Nordic, Travel, Language Jobs, Holidays, Finnish