Are you an outgoing and professional customer service advisor looking for a new challenge?
Are you a hard worker looking for a great opportunity with part time or full time hours?
Then read on!
Our client is a leader in the fashion industry and they are looking for first class customer service staff for a temp - perm opportunity.
They are looking for customer service consultants to work at a central London location and to be the first point of contact for our customers and represent us to the highest standards, ensuring that all customers receive a consistent and excellent standard of customer service. Key Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound telephone calls from customers to place orders, manage queries, resolve issues or complaints and update systems accordingly
Key Skills & Experience:
- Respond to customer emails to the necessary standards. · Make outbound calls to resolve customer issues.
- Take action on various exception reports generated by the order process to ensure a smooth and enjoyable customer shopping experience.
- Perform a variety of administration tasks to support customer service activity such as dealing with returned mail, sending catalogues to first time enquirers and any other reasonable request from a manager.
- Work within the key targets set by the Contact Centre Team Manager.
- Previous experience of front line customer service, ideally 6 months experience within a Contact Centre environment.
- An understanding of what makes excellent customer service and a real desire to deliver it.
- PC literate with good keyboard and internet skills.
- Flexible to working patterns and able to work weekends.
Please note you should only apply for this position if you have the right to work to the UK.