German Speaking Head of Marketing
Greater London, United Kingdom - Monthly Travel to Berlin required
Full-time, permanent role
£60,000 plus up to 25% bonus
Oak Tree Recruitment are proud to be supporting this world’s leading organisers of international exhibitions and conferences. This company has a vision is to create the world’s leading portfolio of events globally. The company are going through an exciting period of growth and looking for only the most dedicated individuals who are driven by success and want to deliver the highest quality of service.
This is a senior level position and all successful candidates must have a demonstrable successful career in heading up Marketing teams and implementing client marketing strategies.
This Head of Marketing role is responsible for leading a team of Marketing Managers and Executives to deliver for Key Account customers across the business. The ideal Head of Marketing will have 7 years of marketing experience, solid commercial business acumen and excellent relationship management experience.
· Employ marketing plans that translate into clear campaigns and activity schedules
· Content creation - assigning ownership from idea through to design and delivery.
· Engaging with clients and prospects to build rapport and provide marketing expertise and recommendations
· Create and managing processes to increase efficiencies and effectiveness, enabling full team learning, development and performance.
· Line management of an ambitious, dynamic, high performers.
· Working closely with and supporting sales teams through sales and proposal writing process.
· Drive customer focus and a culture of customer centricity across the team
The successful candidate will have:
-Fluency in German to a native level, ideally have worked within an international sales led organisation
-Strong track record of hitting marketing objectives for clients and previous successful experience of line managing teams.
-Experience working with and supporting sales teams through the sales and proposal writing processes
-Experience of most aspects of marketing, including eCRM, email & mobile, social media, website management, Ux, search and online advertising
Lastly, but definitely not least - A passion for marketing!
Please apply online for immediate consideration and confidential discussion.
Please note that unless specified, we regret that Oak Tree Recruitment are unable to provide support or sponsorship for Visa's or Work permits or relocation. All candidates must be able to relocate with necessary visa and or permits or hold current right to work in the UK.
Twitter & Facebook @Oaktreejobs