(Manufacturing, Administration, Production Coordinator)
6 Month Contract, Temporary, Manchester
Immediate start available. £10.39 - £12.47 per hour depending on experience.
Nice working hours with a early finish on Fridays! Monday to Thursday 0730 - 1600 and Fridays 0730-12.30
Essential that succesful candidates will have experience of using an ERP system. Desirable BaaN software.
Oak Tree Recruitment are proud to be working with a leading manufacturing and design company based in Manchester. This is a 6 month contract and looking for experienced candidates to be able to start on an immediate basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation with strong core values.
The production Administrator will be responsible on a day to day basis for:
- Sales coordination
- Reviewing spares orders
- Creating shortage lists for spare
- Manual Creation of production orders
- Printing of production orders/reprint outbound in location order
- Maintenance of the production order tracker
- Coordination of subcontract orders (Purchase orders, production order & delivery note
- Bill of materials change
- Coordination of administrative work related NCN’s
The ideal Production Planner will ideally have experience of working in a similar role and be familiar with a production planning process. Good strong IT and planning skills are essential. Please apply for immediate consideration.