Administrator - Late Shift - Whyteleafe, Surrey
Permanent, £19,000, 2pm - 10pm
Warehouse, Logistics Administrator
Oak Tree Recruitment are proud to be working with a leading household name within the fashion retail industry. Supporting their fast paced Warehouse Distribution / Logistics team, the Administrator will be pivotal is assisting the smooth Warehouse operation.
The successful Logistics Administrator will:
- Provide full administration support to the warehouse operations team (up to 60 staff) - Goods in, dispatch, inventory, picking etc
- Have excellent IT skills with ideally some experience in using a Warehouse Management System
- Support Shift Team Leaders with administration and operational support, including staff attendance management
- Be able to work a 2pm - 10pm shift
- Enjoy working in a structured, fast paced environment
- Posses previous similar experience, including working to performance KPIs
Successful candidates Will need to be available for an immediate start. Do not delay if you are interested in this fantastic opportunity to join a leading brand!