Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Brazilian Portuguese Speaking Customer Support Representative.
You will join their incredible team and working with one of the world’s largest and most innovative technology brands.
This role is based on the South Coast of England
If you have experience in Customer Service, Retail, Hospitality, Technology or IT, and speak Brazilian Portuguese and are fluent in English, then please read on!
As a Brazilian Portuguese Customer Support Representative, you’ll provide assistance with apps like Play Store and perform technical troubleshooting Android hardware too.
Full training is provided, so all we want is your amazing customer service skills to help our client to provide incredible experiences across our 4 media channels - phone, email, chat and social media.
If you like the sound of a dynamic, international environment and you take pride in providing outstanding service then apply immediately! What you’ll be doing
This role is for customer support only so they will never ask you to cold call and there’s no selling either.
Instead, you will:
- Provide customer support via Phone, Chat and Email, Social media for Android apps and hardware
- Be truly awesome with customers and help them deliver outstanding customer satisfaction
- Become a knowledge expert by using internal systems and training to stay up to date with the latest information
- Identify and report emerging trends and customer issues to senior staff
- Bring an awesome can-do attitude to the workplace!
- Knowledge of the Android and iOS phones/tablets is helpful, however full training will be provided.
- A truly Digital Hub, finance and technology companies are locating here because of talented university students and excellent quality of life.
- Just 2 hours from London
- If you drive, there will off-road parking space or you can car-pool with existing employees.
This is a temporary ongoing role with a minimum 6 month commitment.
Apply now for immediate consideration. Please only apply if you have the required skills and absolute fluency in Brazilian Portuguese and English
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications match our clients' requirements.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. We do NOT provide sponsorship