Job Description: UK Last Minute Sales Junior Associate
Part Time Position Based In Manchester Overview of Role
The world’s largest ticket marketplace is growing quickly and is looking to hire ambitious, intelligent, and talented people in Manchester to help grow its business.
The Last Minute Sales (“LMS”) Junior Associate will be responsible for executing all the operations and customer service support required for LMS sales in the UK - these are sales that occur too close to the event for the seller to ship the tickets to the buyer on time and are subsequently collected by customers at a collection point close to the venue on event day instead.
You will be responsible for setting up the collection point, receiving and distributing tickets, troubleshooting operational issues, and acting as a customer point of contact for both buyers and sellers. The successful candidate will need a bias for action and detail, with proven operational and customer service skills in a high-pressure environment.
This is a part time position, with occasional work on weekday evenings and weekends required. The total number of hours will vary weekly and average out to a minimum of 20 hours a week. Hours will be agreed in advance with the candidate and travel in the UK may occasionally be required.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Operations Execution - Execute LMS operations by setting up the collection point infrastructure and receiving, packing and distributing tickets
- Customer Service Support - Provide in person and online customer support to both buyers and sellers
- Troubleshooting - Problem solve issues that arise with LMS sales and operating collection points
- Logistics Planning - Planning and organising collection points at events across the UK - hotel bookings, transportation, event day staff and other practical logistics
- Strong work ethic with a "get it done" attitude; very motivated and pro-active
- Uncompromising attention to detail
- Organized with ability to multi-task
- Comfortable with working in a customer facing role; motivated by providing exceptional service
- Demonstrate a strong track record of problem solving
- Thrive when under pressure and busy
- Proven capability of responding readily and flexibly in a fast changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Outlook, Word, Internet, etc.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
About The Company
We are a new kind of live event ticketing and marketing company that gives access to the best in live entertainment through a state-of-the-art online ticketing platform. Our ticket marketplace allows customers to buy and sell live event tickets in a secure environment bringing safety and transparency to the ticket resale market, which has traditionally been a murky business prone to fraud. We are the market leader in our sector and one of the fastest growing internet companies in Europe and North America, offering our service to customers in more than 60 countries.